Fall Kids' Crafts

If your kid is anything like mine, she likes to do art all the time.  That creative brain of her likes to be messy and splash color all over my counter.  Sometimes I have trouble coming up with crafts for her to do on those days she gets bored around the house.  She has a craft storage bin of all her supplies in the pantry but she longs for those projects we can do together where she can pull out the paint and glue.  I scoured the internet looking for some fall crafts that we could do together.  Here are some that I thought would be pretty fun.













So many options to choose from.  I dare not show her this list or we'll be stuck in all weekend. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room