Some Art For The Living Room

I can finally say there isn't a blank wall above the sofa anymore.  It took a few tries to find the right piece that we both liked but I think we're happy with this one.
 

It pulls all the colors from downstairs into one piece.  It's even got a little green which I wasn't sold on in the store but kind of like now.  Hubby liked the leaf as a focal point and it plays well with the vines and leaves in the chairs.
 

I also found a new lamp for the corner.  I wanted a drum shade and loved the tripod legs of this one from Target.
 


We're a little closer to complete in here.  Still would like to find some pillows that pop and definitely a rug.  Although, I've gotten kind of used to a rug not being in here.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room