Friday Five

Well, it's the last Friday in June.  It seems like this summer is just passing us by.  We're headed out of town again this weekend so I don't see any projects going down.  I've tried to do a few things here and there to keep me from totally going stir crazy.  I have to be doing something all the time.  Ask my husband.  I tend to be a busy body.

1) With Target's outdoor clearance happening right now, I was able to get this outdoor furniture set for cheap.  $212 to be exact.  That's cheaper than the the regular price of the loveseat alone.  The pieces in this set were marked down 50% with the exception of the table.  It was marked down 70%.  I used the Cartwheel deal that gave me an additional 10% and then 5% with my Redcard.  I stopped in yesterday to grab a few pillows and there wasn't much left so hurry in if you want to get anything.


2) I absolutely love this black and white boys room.  I usually love color in a room but this palette was done so well.  Maybe the next room for one of my kids will be black and white.


3) I told you about Apartment Therapy's Small Cool Contest a few weeks back.  They have announced the winners.  For the United States, this 350 square foot apartment owned by a couple in Brooklyn won.  They really got a lot of wow in such a tiny space.


The international winner was this 947 square foot home in Croatia.  The whole home was done in black and white with pops of color.


4) I received my new Canon Rebel camera last week and have reading so many great photography sites.  I've really been sucked into this one.  There are so many cool things I can do with this camera and I'm excited to learn how.  If you have any camera tips and tricks, send them my way!


5) I use Picmonkey to edit my photos because it's so easy.  I haven't had the time to sit down and learn Photoshop.  Seems a little too complicated.  Recently they added a feature where you can upload and use your own fonts.  Picmonkey's selection is limited.  I have saved so many pages of fonts and now I can use them.
 

Happy Weekend everyone!  Enjoy the last one of June.  Where is summer going?

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. Wow - amazing deal on that furniture score - post pics of it all put together with pillows and such! I ordered a new camera, too, but mine is a Canon point and shoot. Can't wait to have some decent pics for my blog posts...(:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves