Fall Decorating Ideas

Since fall has arrived, I wanted to share some of my past fall decorating projects.


First up is this year's simple fall table.  I used what I already had around the house.


Using leftover fabric, I made fabric pumpkins.
 

 Here' s a simple fall centerpiece.

 

Last year's fall monogram wreath which I am using again this year.
 

My fall table from a few year's ago.



Painted white and blue pumpkins from the dollar store.
 

I made some super easy glass hurricanes that were very similar to those from Williams Sonoma.
 

My very first fall wreath.
 

Have you decorated for fall yet?  Maybe I've sparked your interest with my ideas.

I'm hoping to add a few more things before I decide to call it done.

 
You're reading Fall Decorating Ideas by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
DIY on the Cheap * DIY by Design * Ginger Snap Crafts * Handy Man Crafty Woman * Bloom Designs * Embracing Change * It Happens In a Blink * Liz Marie Blog * The Shabby Nest *

Comments

  1. I'm such a huge fan of the non-traditional fall colors! The blue is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room