Model Home Inspiration

The home I'm about to show you is beautiful!  It's located in Sedona, Arizona.  I joke with my husband about moving to Arizona.  It's always warm there.  I know winter is upon us soon and I don't do cold weather very well.

Here's the family room.  I love how the doors fold back to open up to the connected patio.  It's one big room.  I also like the floor to ceiling stone fireplace.  We've talked about adding stone to our fireplace for a while now.  The hardwood floors in here are beautiful...dark and handscraped.


Here's looking from the other side of the room.  The doors open up to the center courtyard.  Check out the skylights along the top of the wall.  I imagine


The dining room separates the family room and kitchen.  Love the chandelier!


Here's the kitchen.  I love me some dark cabinets.  We currently don't have decor over our kitchen cabinets and I like what they've done here.  It's not too busy but decorates the top nicely.  Those pendants are awesome.  I like that they've set the island like a table but it would never last in my house with the kids' fingers on everything.


Looking back into the living areas.  I like that a person could be in the kitchen cooking and still be able to interact with whomever is in the adjoining rooms.


Love the courtyard.  What a great place to hangout and have company over.  With it being on the inner area of the home, you don't have to worry about nosy neighbors peeking over.


Master Bedroom


I like that there's a dedicated media room.  All the electronic devices and equipment can all be housed without being in the way.


Did you notice they kept the blue and orange color palette throughout the house?  I'm not big on orange, but it works here.

Photos via Dorn Homes
 
  
You're reading Model Home Inspiration by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room