Christmas Card Holder

Now that Christmas time is in full effect, the Christmas cards are arriving in the mail.  Instead of stacking them on a table this year, I want to display them in the open.  They're too pretty not to put out for everyone to see.

 
I hung and tacked a ribbon to the top of the entry closet door.  I wanted to use clothes pins to attach the cards to the ribbon.  Before I did that, I cut pieces of washi tape to decorate the fronts of them a little.

 
Now they look more festive with some color on them.

  
I think the cards add a perfect accent to the door.  Only a portion of the ribbon is exposed on the outside so I can lengthen it as more cards come in.


Now we can walk by and look at all the Christmas cards family and friends have sent us.

How are you displaying your cards?

 
You're reading Christmas Card Holder by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Sharing with
Thrifty Decor Chick *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves