November Month In Review

Yep, December is here.  It seems like this year just moved by so quickly.  Four more weeks and it'll be a new year.

Here's what happened around here in November.


I did a roundup of some holiday decor from Target.

I shared some tips on saving money on home decor.

I created a harvest sign for my entry table.


I'm helping mom decorate her living room and shared some chair options.


Some holiday gift guides to help buy the perfect gift for special people in your life.

I finally found a rug for the living room.

I shared some decorating ideas for renters.

December has a full calendar already.  We'll be busy around here with decorating, Christmas parties, traveling, and lots of family time.  Make it a great one!

 
You're reading November Month In Review by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves