Hello Mirror Of My Dreams

I got the newest catalog from Z Gallerie this weekend.  Let's just say I about drooled the whole way through.  

One thing that really caught my eye was this Fiamma mirror.


Isn't it gorgeous?  It's huge coming in at 50 inches wide.  I wanted it until I saw the price tag of $499.  I don't know about you, but that's a little out of my price range.  I decided to take a look around and see if any of their other mirrors were better suited for my wallet.

I've seen this one around the web quite a few times.  It's the popular Devon priced at $229.  I love the smaller beveled mirrors around the outside.


I also love this Avila mirror.  It would look like the sun shining on your wall.  Price tag on this one is $299.  Still a little much for me.


I really like all these mirrors but I know I can find one similar at a much better price.  I'm looking to replace the metal piece above our bed in the master.  I see cool mirrors all the time in Homegoods and TJ Maxx.

 
You're reading Hello Mirror Of My Dreams by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room