White Bedding Options

Hey ya'll.  Yeah, I'm still here.  I was taking a little bloggy break.  Life got in the way.  There hasn't been much going on around the house so I didn't want to force anything here on the blog.  It felt good to step away for a bit.
So back to the master bedroom.  It's still unfinished.  I think my initial jump on a project is fun but then I get bogged down with so many ideas that I push it aside.  My next thing to look for is bedding.  Remember here I told you about how I was liking white bedding.  We were out of town with the kids last week for spring break.  The master bedroom had white bedding.  Even though it was white and simple, it felt so luxurious and clean and crisp.  That stay confirmed it was white bedding I wanted.  I've started searching to see what my options are without breaking the bank.

Look at this ruched comforter set from Walmart.  Yep, I said Walmart.  It looks more expensive to be so affordable.  I love the ruching.  Even if the bed isn't perfectly made and ironed, the ruching makes it look intentional.  I wasn't initially going for a comforter so I'm not completely sold on it.  To me it's easier to wash a duvet cover.


Bed, Bath, and Beyond has a similar ruched comforter set but for twice the price. It includes more pieces though.


 I saw this simple duvet cover at Target.  Since it is so simple with the pattern or embossing, it would give a chance for the other pillows and accessories to shine.


Another option from Target I liked was this seersucker duvet set.


Another simple duvet cover set from Overstock.


Of course I'll check Homegoods to see what they have as well.

Do you have any suggestions for places to check?  What's your take on white bedding?

Check out the progress in the master bedroom:
Master Bedroom Plan
DIY Fabric Trimmed Curtains
New Plan
Progress
New Desk
DIY Acrylic Tray

 
You're reading White Bedding Options by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room