Friday Five

Well, we made it through another week my friends.  Here are some things that I've been liking lately. 
 

1. While browsing some food recipes, this doughnut recipe from The 36th Avenue had my mouth watering.  The way to my heart is food, especially sweets.


2. I came across this tutorial from Bless'er House for adding trim to your windows.  I would love to try this out in my house.


3. We are on the search for a new bed for my daughter and we are looking at the Hemnes Daybed from Ikea.  This hack from Honey Bear Lane looks relatively simple and makes the bed look so much more custom.  Anybody have one of these beds?  Do you like it?


4. I also would like to try building a headboard like this one from Home Depot's blog.  I love the shiplap and rounded top but with having to buy tools and wood, it may come out to be a lot more expensive.  It is pretty though.


5. I have been following the hashtag #hercuteroom on Instagram and have found so much girl room inspiration.  Since my daughter is getting a new bed, you know that means a whole room makeover must follow so I've been looking for ideas.  This bedroom from Christie Lewis Interiors really caught my eye.  The room is clean and simple and I love that upholstered headboard!


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  Just think, only about a month before spring is here.  So excited for that.  See you next week!

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. I'm in the process of updating my daughters room too, so loving the inspiration. Getting really tempted to join instagram, not sure I can hold out much longer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room