Get the Look: Eclectic Girls Bedroom

I love designing kids rooms.  Most of the time, kids like color and want their room to be fun.  The bright accent wall in this girls room caught my attention.  I think this room does that without going overboard.  I love the mix of gray and pink.


Here are some items I found to re-create this look.

zebra rug / daybed / gray runner / brass light / swivel chair /  
paint / comforter / dresser / stool / lamp

This is such a fun space for a tween girl. 

 
You're reading Get The Look: Eclectic Girls Bedroom by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. This really caught my attention. Currently in the process of gathering ideas and supplies for my daughters bedroom. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room