Friday Five

"Hey, Hey, Hey!" - in my Fat Albert voice.  How the heck are you?

Here are some things that have caught my eye lately.



1) Have you seen this gorgeous privacy wall over at Table + Hearth?


2) I'm loving this bonus room makeover from Hi Sugarplum.  We started on our loft area upstairs and stopped.  Time to jump back on it, I know.


3) I keep saying to myself I want to re-paint our master bathroom but after seeing this one from Soul Interior Designs, I may have changed my mind.  The color is very similar to ours yet looks so elegant in this space.


4) I really like the molding and detail in this entryway makeover from Provident Home Design.


5) Has anybody scooped up any pieces from the Marimekko collection at Target? I haven't seen them in person but I really like the bright colors of the patio accessories.


Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you back here next week!

 
You're reading Friday Five by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room