Magnolia Home

Happy Friday good people!  We've been trying to take in as much fun as we can over here since school starts back in two weeks!  We took a trip to Myrtle Beach for the 4th of July.  We needed a break from the everyday and the kids loved it.

Have you heard that Joanna Gaines has a furniture line?  It has started being carried in American Signature Furniture.  I love that store.  Our sectional and living room sofa are both from there.  There is only a limited selection right now but I was interested to see what pieces were being sold.  I did notice that some of the pieces are a little pricey.

I love this wing chair.  I'm thinking how great six of these would look at my dining table.


This table is a nice piece.  It would be a great foyer table and the color is perfect.


This daybed is gorgeous!  I know for sure my daughter would love this.

 
 Here are some other items in the line that are available.

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /10

Have a great weekend! 

 
You're reading Magnolia Home by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, and Hometalk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves

Sunburst In The Dining Room