Get The Look: Transitional Den

Good morning friends.

Welcome to the first round of Get The Look of 2018! I love this series on the blog. This is a way for me to share with you a beautiful room and give you sources on how to re-create it for yourself using affordable pieces.

Today I'm showing you this transitional den. Transitional style is a blend of traditional and modern. This room does it perfectly. You've got the fun and modern rug and wall treatment along with the nail head details of the office chair.

 Houzz

This room was so fun to put together. The fun colors make this a great hangout spot for the family. The navy sofa and chair are classic but takes on a modern approach when you add in the rug and wall treatment. Here's my version using some similiar options.

rug / sofa / pouf / world map canvas / light / desk / desk chair / removable wallpaper

Interested on getting a new look for your home? Contact me today for E-design. I would love to help!

 
You're reading Get The Look: Transitional Den by Andrea, originally posted on Decorating Cents.  If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Andrea on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Instagram, and Hometalk.

Comments

  1. Hey Andrea! Your linen closet looks great! I wish I had a linen closet—I have to store all of our “stuff” on an open shelf in our bathroom 😫 Love how you were able to keep it cost efficient with the dollar tree bins too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Mounted TV and Hiding The Cords

Sunburst In The Dining Room

Installing Ikea Lack Shelves